All photos and text are property of Dave Forney and may not be used without express permission.

Sunday, November 5, 2017

A Day in the Life...

Here's a few random shots that show a bit of what I get do day in and day out...


On one flight I was able to deliver some food aid to a village in South Sudan.


As usual, lots of kids came out to see the exciting plane.


Some of my passengers.


A view from my office window in Northeastern Uganda. There's been a lot of rain this year, so it's been very lush and green.


Here's a shot from earlier this year, before the rains came, in Moyo, Northern Uganda, where many people are working among the South Sudanese refugees.


And another one from early this year, when I flew the U.S. Ambassador and some folks from USAID on a multi day flight around Northeastern Uganda to check on some projects.

No comments: